Daddy's get a pretty rotten rap for not paying enough attention to their daughters...after shoe shopping with her last weekend (all evening) so the boys and I could enjoy our "Star Wars Marathon", he actually returned with the cutest pair of pink flip flops in a perfect size 6... and even tonight when she put on her suit... which she does at first chance... she happily and optimistically went to hunt down his trunks after I told her I wasn't putting on my suit at this exact moment... naturally he couldn't turn her down... it turned out to be a very shinning moment for him. I stayed inside to relish with 50 pictures in the boys musical discovery.
Friday, August 1, 2008
lucky girl
Daddy's get a pretty rotten rap for not paying enough attention to their daughters...after shoe shopping with her last weekend (all evening) so the boys and I could enjoy our "Star Wars Marathon", he actually returned with the cutest pair of pink flip flops in a perfect size 6... and even tonight when she put on her suit... which she does at first chance... she happily and optimistically went to hunt down his trunks after I told her I wasn't putting on my suit at this exact moment... naturally he couldn't turn her down... it turned out to be a very shinning moment for him. I stayed inside to relish with 50 pictures in the boys musical discovery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment