the burning bush is gone and in it's place sits a beautiful olive tree who would have guessed?? you can stand under it and see through to the stars...
the tree to the left of the uhaul needs a photo taken of him now so i'll post a final product on that later as well..... unreal some jack something or other tree.....
these guys worked until the sun sank into the mountains.... the whole thing was so beautiful! we found amazing trees under the intensely thick foilage! thanks to the men....
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would have not a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me." erma bombeck
just a girl addicted to my kids, fancy coffee, diet pepsi, my persian cats, aloof bouvier dog, straggly maltipoo, a nine lives rabbit, and my wonderful husband and the one who created it all...
No comments:
Post a Comment