Sunday, July 27, 2008

our house


we love this house we found.... it's pretty amazing the views from the balcony, the fun courtyard junked up with little tykes and Mr. lightening mcqueen (power wheel) race car which has made many friends on the street...he's been well loved...the streets are all hilly and tree lined...and yes that burning bush of an olive tree in the front yard is getting a trim...I feel like Moses waiting for God to talk to me through it....nothing yet...but i'll keep you posted...




2 comments:

lexus said...

of course, you can link me! :) I loved reading your blog and was shocked that you had moved. How had I not heard this?! I'll have to go fishing around for more details but for now I know you're near the ocean. How amazing.

Sara said...

oops. That was me, Sara, not Lexus. We have a highschooler living with us and sometimes I forget that I share a computer now!