Thursday, July 31, 2008
and the rain came down
well it's been a rough couple of days for big boy Noah... the tears came this fourth week and it was a flood of emotions thankfully none directly blaming me...it was just devastating to him that he has no friends....not that he's had time or exposure to make any...and never mind that the beautiful interesting girls next door are dying for his attention...but apparently the other 8 year old boys at gym can't do their push ups with correct form...interesting???, the coaches expectations are different and he liked everything better that he had before....I'll spare you the demonstration I received with the push ups...he's also going to pack up the entire house, all by himself if we will let him move back...this has gone on for 3 days now and its breaking my heart...I was thinking of enrolling him in some summer camps but today he came back from practice with a surprise for me...he'd made a friend with one of his teamates...Cole...thank God for Cole who loves Star Wars...I'll take anything at this point....I think Noah feels the same usually he only buddies up with kids who like Pokemon....but Star Wars is a close second....his unhappiness has made me a little depressed and sad...my kids have me by my heartstrings...however we have guests arriving tomorrow so I need to get the house in order....5 straight weekends of company...thanks Lizzy for letting one of those weekends be at your house....I'm loving it...it keeps the lonely out...I put the boys' room together today...it turned out pretty great....I wanted to change the color...but Noah begged it to stay....quite unsure why....but in his fragile state the 8 year old won...he's their nautical theme....not to old for Luke and not to baby for Noah and just right for Zachary...and of course their own flair on the piggy banks...Zach's not pictured is red like Noah's.....Luke opted for a nice fat star clad pig....enjoy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
okay, i love these posts..you'll just have to convince your fam to leave comments too so i am not a total dork commenting on everything. i was so sad for noah. it reiterates to me my need to have my kids settled before jr. high, that's for sure. I know it's going to get better once school starts, but i know it's breaking your heart. hang in there. and expect a package in the mail next week! love j
I really like what you have done with the boys room, it looks great (and so does the wall color)...you should put Rachels room on the site. It is beautiful! Keep the pages coming I enjoy reading it. See you soon. love,
Post a Comment