
yes it was all worth it... the travel, the time, the weekend away from the kids... i can scarcely do justice to the conversation we had in 31/2 hours. we met for lunch at a hotel in phoenix. she's brilliantly normal, interesting isn't the right word more like fascinating, we talked about our kids,
music, literature of all types (i left with a list of titles to read for myself and for the kids). we discussed the movies being made, the new ad posters for New Moon, the wolves jewelry and tatoo designs being sold at none other than nordstroms! other jewelry designs she approved such as bella ring..., the actors playing her characters, stand ins like katie who was bellas stand in and that everyone loved her so much they gave her a speaking role, the funky waitress... yes lots of rob (edward) and kristen (bella) stories that were all hilarious per rob, but more than that how much she liked peter (carlisle) and edi (laurant) in person as well as character... we learned of future plans for her books, alternate endings that never happened, what it's like to feel the pressures of success and the downside of trying to give your kids a normal and out of the spotlight lifestyle, which she seems to have perfected. it really was the most amazing lunch date ever, and amy, drie, and i had so much fun meeting our favorite author! oh and for those of you wondering...midnight sun is at a forever standstill (so sad! but i understood her reasons), however the possibility of the series going further is there. she really was an amazing person!





3 comments:
Yeah!!! I am soooo excited for you! (and you wore your necklace. :o) I'm glad you like it!!) I'm stoked about the possibility of more books! I'm glad you had fun and am looking forward to hearing every detail. ;o)
You look so pretty in your pictures with your favorite author. I am so happy you had a wonderful time!
I'm so glad you enjoyed your weekend away!! That was time well deserved!
Post a Comment