kellan was in the middle of eating a sandwich when we were talking and he had mayo on his face and drie had to tell him we were all laughing.. good thing he's humorous and good natured...
sadly we were not super impressed with him... oh well.
so these were some pretty fun people to meet, and i'll add they were unrecognizable! the weirdest thing was meeting and speaking to kellan (emmet) and peter (carlisle) with their normal eye color... kellan's eyes are bright blue and his hair isn't nearly as dark as his character emmets...
peter's are green and clearly that hair isn't atrociously blond! apparently the cullen vampire contacts are horrible and they had to hold kellan down to get them in... they also mentioned that the makeup artists on set decided to pull back on the rolled in flour look for New Moon...





2 comments:
I am so glad you had such a great time! Hope you took lots of pictures ;)
Ok.. so I'm a little jealous. ;o) But I'm so happy for you. It looks and sounds like you had a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment