Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter


happy easter... we celebrated all alone this year (for the first time)! zach still has a nasty cough... we sat in the back of church with zach playing the ipod and rae rae asleep. it was a great sermon... didn't love the choir type singing but whatever... they transformed the lot into biblical times, animals were the best part...glad we went kids really enjoyed it... egg hunt, baskets, fancy breakfast, we maintained all the traditions, save one... i had originally planned for a huge dye fest saturday night but three and dad suddenly went out of town for a last minute goodbye to auntie, uncle, and cousins off to colorado this week... and hello to the grandparents... so i have dozens of hard boiled eggs in my fridge!!! guess were good this week on breakfast!!! haha. my kids won't eat hard boiled eggs...





































pretty in pink!



































every time we saw them luke begged for a big chocolate bunny... so everyone benefited, when asked, 'is that a big chocolate bunny?' rae rae replied, 'no it's a gigantic chocolate bunny'. i think she liked it!









































'luke it's bigger than your head look!'...and then the demonstration.











































the tomb... with the white gauze wraps and all... kids loved this!
































the easter cross...we all brought flowers to place on it...








































































no chocolate ones!

























































two little piggies! i love this picture...



4 comments:

~ Kati said...

Beautiful pics Heath!!! very fun!You need to start up shop in all your spare time... :)

steph said...

We had such a great time w/everyone Sat. night....we really missed you and Zach......love the pictures, the kids look great! I have some adorable pics of Luke and Chase and Rae and Landon I will post them on my blog once I get in and settled......Rae and Landon were so cute, she kept calling him "my Landon".

hannah said...

I love the pics. They are so cute. Miss you all!!

Gramma Nee' said...

HAPPY EASTER! We missed you and Zach Saturday night. Luke and Chase had so much fun (new wii game) Rachel and Landon...they were too cute together : ) and Papa and Noah (Papa was loving spending time with him) Thanks for sending them up everyone had a great time.
I am glad you had a wonderful Easter...your pictures are so cute, I love your family picture.
Miss you!