Jess couldn't handle the gloom around here after Esther's fate, so after a couple days he returned one evening with two little bundles of fur.... one for Zach and one for Luke (who claimed his share of grief). Meet Jasmine and Casper. We found their names via the internet under Persian names. Jasmine was Zach's pick, he wanted her to have a "pretty name". Luke wanted Jasper because it meant "treasurer" well Casper was a deviation he liked that it meant the same thing. Poor Jess surrounded but a true family of cat lovers. I will add that the last 3 times cats have been brought into the family it was ALL him. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
oh, so glad you have 2 new little furballs!! Christian told me not to tell dad (the dog lover) that he really likes cats better than dogs :) that's my boy.
What a nice surprise two kittens! They are so adorable! The kids must be so happy to have new little kittens in the house. I enjoyed seeing all the pictures.
I got to meet Jasmine and Casper how adorable and cuddly they are. I also met Max which I am not so thrilled about :) Thank you Noah for not making me hold Max, it was fine just looking at him.
Post a Comment