..... Zach recently suffered the loss of his furry best friend. Esther was technically Zach's cat, but the family favorite around here. He even wrote about her in his journal at school, which broke my heart. It was an accident that we will have to learn from. She took one for the team and we all wish it had been any of the other but her. Well Noah wasn't thinking that about Xerses, of course. But, Daisy we all decided could have been sacrificed. Some pets can be replaced, lol. He doesn't want to ever forget her so I decided to create a little memory blog for him. Besides, this was my favorite cat I've ever owned. She had the most gentle spirit. The kids could hold her for hours. When the boys left for school, she could be found having tea parties with Rae Rae wearing a tiara. How do you top that for a 3 yr. old entertainment? She would sleep every night on Zach's top bunk. If his door was shut, she'd come and perch on top of me and my book interrupting my reading hour until I took her into sleep with him. His whole little body crumbled to the floor when we had to tell him she was gone. Zach we are so sorry that she was taken from you! :( We all feel her loss around here! Love, Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Ester was a good cat! She always came and sat on my lap when I came over. I enjoyed looking at the pictures and how she made the kids happy.
Post a Comment