blurry i know but he was dancing to the door! 2di4...




...yesterday was bts and the kids were super excited; i have not one complaint. great teachers; great kids; my 3 big boys are super happy and were greatly anxious to return this morning... our one heart wrenching moment... on the way down the hill (we park atop a long steep hill in the adjacent neighborhood... it's OC parking is scarce!), Luke turned to us and said, "I just want to walk with Noah guys." AAAGGGGHHHHHH! Jess and I looked at each other and felt the squeeze at our hearts.... but seriously if Noah and Zach were my big brothers I'd rather walk with them as well; can't blame the little guy; and luke is truthful above all his other qualities.... there were goodbyes to the animals; dancing to the front door and out to the car; it was pretty close to perfect for the 1st day back..... oh and as were were walking rachel gasped, "huuuh... moooommy lukey is wearing sneeeeakers!" its a big moment around here... luke hates sneakers; he's hands down flip flops; crocs; and uggs; nothing constricting on those extra wide feet!! however; he didn't complain at all when he put them on; i think God knew I needed it to go smooth! oh yeah and the purple tinkerbell bp is rae's not the boys! and i didn't send her off to ps i'm being true to my hschooling ps ways... she spends a large% of her day in the car (drop off; pick up times 2; dance; gym; practices;) so it's easier to pack her up when I pack the boys up too!




2 comments:
omg! they all look so big! i can't believe lukey started kindergarten!! everytime i look at pictures of zach i see so much of chase in him, it's crazy, as chase gets older he looks more like zach and even has some of his mannerisms.
Look at your big boys they all look so handsome on their first day of school. I am sure Rachel and mom misses them ;)
Post a Comment