Yay!! Happy 12th...that's awesome!! And since this seems to be the time in our life when alot of people are throwing in the towel, that makes it even sweeter!! Happy anniversary!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I love the pictue it is beautiful! It was a beautiful day when you got married! What wonderful memories twelve years have brought. Have a wonderful day! We love you!
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would have not a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me." erma bombeck
just a girl addicted to my kids, fancy coffee, diet pepsi, my persian cats, aloof bouvier dog, straggly maltipoo, a nine lives rabbit, and my wonderful husband and the one who created it all...
3 comments:
Yay!! Happy 12th...that's awesome!!
And since this seems to be the time in our life when alot of people are throwing in the towel, that makes it even sweeter!! Happy anniversary!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I love the pictue it is beautiful! It was a beautiful day when you got married! What wonderful memories twelve years have brought. Have a wonderful day!
We love you!
Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you had a wonderful day! :)
Post a Comment