yes that's dirt under the divas nails um... yuck!
oh wow! dad on fire with the chores i swear i saw it coming they wouldn't quit bickering in the third row seat of the suburban... he just kept adding them on like me at the juicy couture cash register with a credit card! 8 was the final count... they thought to divide them 4 and 4 and fat chance... so i asked if i could get in on it...never one to pass up the domestic help... after we watched them do tedious outdoorsy work that was actually just busy work! soooo mean! we laughed it up from the inside window sipping down our coffee!....the bathrooms were mighty pretty that night!




2 comments:
I like the pictures...Zachary aka "spiderman" he can climb anything! I like the pictures of Madison and Rachel they must have loved being together. I know Madison loves her "Aunt Heder". I remember "the chores" ask Jesse about raking pine needles :)
Hi, Heather! I found you from Kati's blog... Wondered why I hadn't seen you at the gym in forever! ;) ...Love the last picture of the feet!!
Post a Comment